BKPM Boot Camps
Think Systems specializes in developing high-performing project managers. We have developed a methodology that re-trains project managers to think about projects differently. When embraced, this drives organizational and personal changes in behavior that result in project management effectiveness. Effectiveness is the final measure of a successful project manager.
BKPM Boot Camp participants will:
- Learn when, how and why to stay at their side of the three-sided table; develop time-slicing techniques that enable them to view projects from the different perspectives of this model.
- Learn about their personal project management traits; identify their strengths and weaknesses in the context of project management.
- Learn how to implement limbic learning to drive enduring changes in their project management behavior; the BKPM Boot Camp is merely a step in their journey.
- Practice and learn about the proper use of PMO frameworks, tools, techniques and templates.
- Develop critical decision-making skills that are specialized for project management.
- Use BKPM principles and techniques to develop new options for action; don’t become stuck or fall behind on a project again.
- Reframe project success criteria to focus on capturing value for your project sponsor; project constraints and correlating value run deeper than just the triple constraints (time, cost and scope).
Here’s a quick summary of what we do for clients who want to train-up their internal teams:
Call or email us learn more or explore our Boot Camp further here: What is the BKPM Boot Camp?