Employment at Think
Think offers a competitive salary and benefits package that lets you choose the best way to work with us, including the ability to work as a full-time salaried employee, a W2 Hourly Contractor, or a 1099 Contractor.
- Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Insurance – All W2 employees have access to the largest national networks plans from one of the largest providers in the US with a very competitive contribution toward premiums by Think.
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability: All full-time salaried employees have access to company paid insurance that protects you from loss of income if you can’t work due to illness, injury, etc.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan: Allows you to save pre-tax (or after-tax with Roth) dollars for retirement with a competitive, Safe Harbor qualified retirement plan managed by a national investment company
The top 3 resume tips from our perspective are:
- Your resume needs to be clear and concise and convey all your experience and your potential to meet the job requirements. Don’t write in the 3rd person.
- Create bullets – 75% of people do not read a resume in paragraph form, so utilizing bullets will help you articulate your experience to a hiring manager or recruiter.
- Show off – If you have taken the time to get any degrees or certifications make sure you are highlighting those in your resume.
The top 3 interview tips from our perspective are:
- Be Prepared – do your research on the company, bring a copy of your resume, dress appropriately.
- Know who you are interviewing with – utilize resources like LinkedIn and the company website to find out information regarding the interview panel.
- Come with questions – have an understanding of the position you are interviewing for and create your questions surrounding that, use resources such as Glassdoor to craft intelligent questions about challenges of the role or organization.