This image contains a graphical representation of Think’s BKPM Maturity Matrix nodes, as they apply to this example organization.
- Nodes core to efficient operations are at the center of this diagram
- Nodes are sized (small, medium, large) to indicate the amount of effort needed in that area
- A thermometer within each node shows:
- maturity – percentage of fill at the bottom of the bar
- criticality – color of fill at the top of the bar
Core nodes that are critical and not highly mature are excellent opportunities for project management organizational process improvement. Look for significant percentages of hot near the core.