The foundation of every successful IT project is the ability to break down and understand its intended outcome as measurable components. Our PMs & BAs are diverse, broadly experienced professionals who stay engaged through the core activities of requirements gathering, data mapping, development, test planning/execution, deployment, and post‐deployment support; producing project artifacts along the way. We work through the details, providing unparalleled support to the overall implementation strategy. It truly makes the difference in achieving new technical capabilities and meeting the desired outcome.
When it comes to technology, we do not have selling partnerships with software companies. That makes us arm’s length and perfectly able to evaluate the best solution to any given business problem.
When solving client issues, we consider multiple technologies and provide a variety of options that solve the problem and fit into multiple price points.
Think Systems offers a full range of implementation services, from early evaluation of solution options and system conceptualization through implementation, training, and transitioning. Custom application development is also available.
Areas of Technical Specialization Includes:
- Business Analytics and Business Intelligence, especially budgeting, planning, reporting, and analysis systems built around OLAP and BI tools
- Web‐based and Instructor‐led Training and Learning Management Systems
- Analytical applications and Dashboards
- Advanced Communications and process control systems and ERP
- Standardized reporting applications, Data Warehouses and Data marts with a focus on the Microsoft SQL Server stack
- Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS, Reporting Services, Analysis Services
- Cognos Planning , TMI, ProCube, PowerOLAP, INFOR OLAP, OLAP Office
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Oracle Discoverer
- Microsoft Project
- DB Visualizer (among other SQL query tools)
- Other ETL Tools