.NET Software Engineer
- Participates in application development, including designing, coding, testing, and debugging
- Work with other developers to code and debug software within time and scope
- Provides support, maintenance and ongoing enhancement to projects in addition to writing technical and end-user documentation.
- Performs acceptance testing and program implementation
- Conducts thorough analysis of systems and applications; documents any problems or issues and proposes alternatives and/or solutions.
- Bachelor of Science degree; experience can be substituted for a college degree.
- 5 or more years of experience
- Knowledge of system implementation and integrations
- Microsoft Stack
- Microsoft .NET framework 4.0 or higher/C#
- Angular JS and MVC
- Understanding of Object Oriented design patterns
To hear more, contact Jennifer Bogus at Think Systems at firstname.lastname@example.org
Think Systems provides technology consulting and staffing across almost any vertical. As a project management consulting firm, Think takes on the toughest at-risk projects in America and succeeds where other firms/PMs cannot. As a staffing company, Think strives to leverage the significant hands-on technology management experience of its leadership team to provide a better quality of candidate to our technology staffing clients. Everyone says they do that but Think delivers on this promise because our candidates are evaluated by folks that are actually technology leaders (as opposed to those that just play a technology leader on TV)! If you want to be part of exciting growth by doing things the right way – Think is the place for you