Corporate Advisor, Technology Solutions & Strategy
Jim Sheen has over 30 years of management and consulting experience defining innovation strategies to maximize revenue and ROI, delivering enterprise technology solutions with quality and predictability, implementing corporate best practices to improve operations, and driving corporate growth and value.
Jim has held executive positions and led international teams in Fortune 500 corporations as well as in VC-funded companies, including as founder, BOD member, President and CTO. He has a diverse leadership background in strategy, GM, product development, marketing, operations, and professional services, and has been instrumental in guiding several acquisitions and a successful IPO. Jim received a BS in Physics with honors from Albright College and a Master’s in Mechanical Engineering from Lehigh University.
- Engineering & Professional Services
- Financial services
- K-12 and Higher education
- State and local government
- Federal defense and intelligence agencies
- Innovation & technology strategy
- Software product design and development, cloud/SaaS, mobile
- Cross-functional business operations
- Process automation and document management
- CAD/CAM, modeling & analysis, graphics & imaging, GIS
- Corporate growth, M&A, VC, PE
- General management