We are seeking a full lifecycle Business Analyst adept at hearing/understanding a business problem and being consultative in the development of technological and/or business process solutions.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results
- Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirement specifications. Guides and advises less-experienced Business Systems Analysts
- Competent to work at the highest technical level of most phases of systems analysis while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment
- Support the business processes for maintenance and development efforts, defining and documenting impact assessments, functional requirements and data requirements, and assist in planning and scheduling completion of the approved projects and/or change requests
- Support the business requirements interpretation/redefinition processes for development efforts as defined by the change requests
- Collaboratively perform the systems requirements review with customer via the assigned team for a given project and develop the functional and product baselines
- Perform requirements elicitation, analysis and interpretation of business and functional requirements.