We are seeking a Product Manager to join a great organization and lead their current next generation energy software product to market.
As Product Manager, you will define product vision and strategy for working closely with business stakeholders, customers and architects. As part of the team, you will be responsible for problem and solution discovery with internal and external customers, analyze competitive landscape and ensure that the product vision and design support the overall strategy and business goals.
- Own the entire product lifecycle – develop, communicate and executive the vision, strategy and product roadmap
- Prioritize features and/or initiatives by aligning to business and technology strategy
- Develop pricing models and go to market strategies for new products
- Present and lead discussions on projects and stories to satisfy business needs and technical opportunities and constraints
- Augment test planning, case development and execution as needed
- Some travel is required – a maximum of 5 times per year
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Energy industry experience is required
- 3-5+ years of experience as a Product Manager in an Agile environment
- 5+ years in business and systems analysis
- Experience writing detailed business and software requirements
- Experience supporting regulated businesses or products
To hear more, contact Jennifer Bogus at Think Systems at email@example.com
Think Systems provides technology consulting and staffing across almost any vertical. As a project management consulting firm, Think takes on the toughest at-risk projects in America and succeeds where other firms/PMs cannot. As a staffing company, Think strives to leverage the significant hands-on technology management experience of its leadership team to provide a better quality of candidate to our technology staffing clients. Everyone says they do that but Think delivers on this promise because our candidates are evaluated by folks that are actually technology leaders (as opposed to those that just play a technology leader on TV)! If you want to be part of exciting growth by doing things the right way – Think is the place for you