We’re looking for a Software Engineer to work on our client’s Website Redesign Project.
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing website functionality within our client’ Java-based Jahia CMS, Confluence collaboration platform and JIRA issue tracking platform.
- Provide development contribution to the projects that are delivering a new website
- Provide user support, education and maintenance for the client’s primary website
- Provide technical guidance for addressing requests while balancing branding, UX, consistency and overall support considerations
- Provide user and technical documentation.
- Evaluate and recommend tools and extensions to improve the website content editor and developer environments.
- Contribute to the delivery and availability of comprehensive statistics, monitoring and reporting for website services
- Contribute to the design and implementation of content delivery workflows
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering, or technical similar degree
- 3+ years of programming experience in Java (including JSP) and one or more web scripting languages such as Python. Familiarity with Spring is a plus
- Proven ability to program API interfaces
- Knowledge and 1+ years of experience working directly with content management systems (e.g. Jahia, Drupal, Site Executive, Umbraco, DNN/DotNetNuke) and collaboration system (Confluence) as well as issue tracking platform (JIRA)
To hear more, contact Jennifer Bogus at Think Systems at firstname.lastname@example.org
Think Systems provides technology consulting and staffing across almost any vertical. As a project management consulting firm, Think takes on the toughest at-risk projects in America and succeeds where other firms/PMs cannot. As a staffing company, Think strives to leverage the significant hands-on technology management experience of its leadership team to provide a better quality of candidate to our technology staffing clients. Everyone says they do that but Think delivers on this promise because our candidates are evaluated by folks that are actually technology leaders (as opposed to those that just play a technology leader on TV)! If you want to be part of exciting growth by doing things the right way – Think is the place for you