Executive Advisors Wanted
Are you passionate about using technology to solve business problems?
Do you thrive in a constantly changing environment?
Are you a wizard at managing both operational and technical employees?
Do you have a gift for explaining technical solutions to other C-Level executives?
If so, consider a better alternative to your next full-time CIO position. Embrace the challenge and flexibility of working with multiple companies to address their IT issues and strategies with an industry leader in the Executive Advisory field.
Think is seeking an outstanding Chief Information Officer (CIO) with operations, technical and managerial experience to work with our senior team of IT and business professionals on various IT assessment, strategic technology planning and project implementation engagements for our mid-Atlantic, mid-market clients.
Experience at aligning IT strategy and operations to achieve organizational strategic objectives is desired. In particular, we are interested in candidates with large scale ERP implementation experience. We are seeking leaders with a proven record of success in defining technical vision and executing innovative, insightful technical solutions that meet business goals. A strong history of leading high performance teams, achieving successful outcomes, and building solid relationships is a must.
- Strong strategic thinking, leadership, staff development, and change management skills with the ability to synthesize complex business and technical data
- Proven ability to gather, understand, document and communicate business requirements and to translate these into systems specifications and project deliverables
- Excellent planning, organizing, budgeting, verbal, writing, executive presentation, and meeting management skills
- The ability to interact effectively across an organization and diverse cultures, and communicate clearly, concisely, and persuasively
- The ability to interact effectively with outside vendors and achieve the maximum benefit for internal business constituents when procuring products and services from outside entities
- The initiative to identify and communicate opportunities to contribute additional value to existing and prospective clients – Ability to align/focus resources across the organization in achieving short and long-term goals – Self-motivated, independent, cooperative, flexible, creative.
Interested? Contact Ed Mullin, Think CIO/Vice President: firstname.lastname@example.org